How to register?
- Click on the ‘Register’ link on the Login form
- Fill in the fields as required
- Click on the ‘Send Registration’ button to submit your details
- Your username may take a little while to be activated before you can use it.
How to login?
- Make sure that you are on the home page if you want to login, for the Login form is only accessed while there.
- Go to the Login form on your left hand side
- Fill in all fields as required and correctly
- You may or not check the ‘Remember me’ button depending on what you wish. If you check it, your username will pop up as an option for selection every time someone wants to login. Otherwise, not.
- Click on the Login button to submit your details/login.
- If you have entered the correct initials, you will get access to the user menu where you can perform further details.
- Click on the ‘Lost Password’ link if you have forgotten you password and follow instructions.
How to edit your details?
- Login as a user.
- When you access the user menu, click on the ‘Your details’ link to view your initially submitted details.
- You may then change to what you want and click on the Save button to save the changes or the Cancel button to cancel changes.
- If you save the changes, your newly submitted details will be considered thereafter.
How to submit news?
- Login as a user
- When you access the user menu, click on the ‘Submit News’ link to view your initially submitted details.
- Make sure that you type the article title in the field provided for the title.
- Select a category, ‘Latest news’ in the category drop-down list provided and then type the news in the space provided for content.
- When done and you are sure of your content, click the save button provided on the right hand side corner of the web page. Your news article will be sent to the website and will be viewed by other people visiting the website.
- Click the cancel button if you want to cancel the news.
Last Updated on Saturday, 14 February 2009 17:48